How to Connect Wireless Printer with Desktop Computer?
It is always better to have a wireless printer connection at home or in the office. A wireless printer has the option to connect and print from a number of devices.
The brochure of the wireless printer will have instruction on how to connect the printer with the desktop computer.
Here is How to Install Wireless Printer
• Unpack the printer carefully
• Fix the components like the cartridges after following the instructions. Plug the wireless printer to a plug point.
• Install the software for the wireless printer operation
• Follow the instruction that appear on the screen.
• During the installation process you will have save all unsaved data in your computer. You have to temporarily disconnect from the wireless network services.
• This is because you need to disconnect the wireless connection for some time when the wireless printer is being installed.
How many Devices can be Connected to the Wireless Printer?
All the computers in the office, or at home, can be connected to the wireless printer. The wireless printer is a smart way of saving expenditure. With one printer you can get the printing done of the data from any computer in the establishment or home.
Step by Step Process to Setup Wireless Printer
- Click Start Button
- Go to Control Panel
- Go to Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Network and Internet
- Choose Set up a network
- Select Wireless router
- Click Next
- Continue the process to finish setup
How to Connect Wireless Printer with the Desktop Computer?
- Click Start
- Click Control Panel
- Go to Hardware and Sound
- Choose Control Panel
- Click on Add a Printer
- Select a Printer
- Complete the Installation
How to Share the Printer
- Permit Printer Sharing
- Click on Start
- Click on Control Panel
- Go to Printer
- Right click
- Click on Share this printer